BOB88 offers top-class entertainment to all it’s players, being a high-level sports betting and online casino operator. From a wide range of fixtures, tournaments and sporting events to choose from, to the vast array of tantalising casino games, BOB88 makes it a top priority to see to it that all its players, whether new or regular, are provided with an easy to use service.
Enjoying the ability to access various features and all the while being given the promise of the best markets, odds, latest games and more, is part of what players have come to expect from BOB88.
OUR MISSION & PRODUCT
- At BOB88 there is one mission: that is to always endeavour to make the players and their gaming or betting needs top priority. This entails a range of various quality checks that have to be put in place, to ensure that every step of the player journey at BOB88 is handled with pristine care and detailed in such a manner that exclusively, personalisation and customisation is a prerequisite for all players. This commitment to customisation goes a long way, as it provides a unique gaming experience for each player.
A REPUTABLE BRAND
- BOB88 is in partnership with the TGP Europe Limited, who are licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 38898. Therefore, BOB88 with TGP Europe offers a trustworthy and reputable brand to anyone seeking quality, safe and robust gaming.
- SSC Napoli Sponsored by BOB88
- Napoli has always proved itself with strong strength and unremitting hard work, has been among the top of the list of the most popular teams in Italian football. This also coincides with BOB88' corporate spirit of pursuing brand excellence and hard work.
Napoli's successful era came in the 1980's, securing the transfer of world cup winner Diego Maradona and winning the double in 1986-87 by securing the Serie A title and then beating Atalanta to lift the Coppa Italia. Another Serie A title followed in 1989-90 but troubles lied ahead and bankruptcy was declared in 2004. Despite reforming in lower divisions, the support remained, even breaking the Serie C attendance record. The sleeping giants shortly returned to Serie A and went onto secure Champions League football in 2011-12, thanks to a 3rd placed finish. Since 2011-12 they have secured 3 Coppa Italia's, plus a Supercoppa Italiana.
Major Honours: 2 x Serie A (1986-87, 1989-90); 6 x Coppa Italia; 2 x Supercoppa Italiana; 1 x UEFA Cup (1988-89)
- Olympique Lyonnais Sponsored by BOB88
- In addition, Olympic Lyon Football Club and BOB88 signed a multi-year cooperation agreement, which also marked that BOB88 has become the first Asian regional partner of Olympique Lyonnais. This cooperation is in line with the development strategy of Lyon in Asia: to improve the brand recognition of Lyon and promote French football globally.
Lyon particularly enjoyed success at the start of the new millennium and this continued throughout the best part of the next decade as they won 7 straight Ligue 1 titles to become the dominant force in French football. Other recent successes include making the semi-final of the UEFA Champions League in 2009-10, a run which saw them knock out Liverpool in the group stages and Real Madrid in the last 16. They also made the semi-final of the Europa League in 2016-17 before narrowly losing 5-4 on aggregate to Ajax.
Major Honours: 7 x Ligue 1 (2001-2008); 5 x Coupe de France; 1 x Coupe de la Ligue; 8 x Trophee des Champions
- Football Association of Wales BOB88 named as official national team partner
- BOB88 officially became the exclusive global betting sponsor of the Football Team of Wales. The two parties signed a long-term strategic cooperation agreement. In the future, the two parties will work together to deepen the global sports industry, and provide customers with unique product experience through extraordinary sports culture, and enhance the depth of both parties in their respective fields and brand influence worldwide.
The Welsh National Football Team was founded in 1876, enjoying its golden age in the 1950's with their one and only World Cup appearance coming in 1958 where they reached the quarter finals before being elimiated by eventual winners, Brazil. In recent years, they have risen to success with the team recording the biggest rise in the history of the FIFA World Rankings, moving from 117th in 2011 to 8th place in 2015 & securing their first ever European Championship appearance in Euro 2016. The tournament saw them defy the odds by reaching the semi-finals, winning a group which contained England and beating a world class Belgium side along the way! Legendary players include former PFA Players' Player of the Year winners Ian Rush, Mark Hughes, Ryan Giggs & Gareth Bale, with the latter being their all time leading scorer.
- BOB88 add Legend Filippo Inzaghi As Brand Ambassador
- In addition to devoting to the development of the sports industry, BOB88 sincerely invites Italian football legend Filippo Inzaghi as the Brand Ambassador of the BOB88 platform, hoping to share football experience and deeply appreciate the BOB88 spirit.
Inzaghi’s intelligence & determination to never give up made him a nightmare to play against and he earnt a reputation as a goal poacher with his clinical finishing in and around the penalty area. He went onto enjoy a career in Italian football with many teams, becoming Serie A’s leading scorer in the 1996-97 season with Atalanta and winning the Serie A title with Juventus a year later. But his most successful spell was with AC Milan where he won 2 league titles and 2 Champions League titles. His man of the match performance against Liverpool in the 2007 Champions League final was a clinical display, scoring both of AC Milan’s goals on their way to a 2-1 victory. Inzaghi also earnt 57 Italy caps, scoring 25 goals, and was part of the Italian side that won the 2006 World Cup. Inzaghi retired in 2012 but has since managed AC Milan, Venezia, and Bologna. He managed Benevento to the Serie B title with 7 games remaining of the 2019-20 season.
This kind of spiritual touch from the core of both parties can enable the two to form a brand and personal unique spiritual imprint through a strong alliance, making the corporate brand concept and personal image more deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.
Major Honours: 1 x FIFA World Cup (2006); 3 x Serie A (1997-98, 2003-04, 2010-11); 2 x UEFA Champions League (2002-03, 2006-07); 1 x Coppa Italia (2002-03); 1 x Supercoppa Italiana (1997); 2 x UEFA Super Cup (2003, 2007); 1 x FIFA Club World Cup (2007)
Individual Honours: Serie A Young Footballer of the Year (1997); Serie A top scorer (1996-97); UEFA Champions League Final Man of the Match (2007)